At Coventry Scaffolding environmental considerations are ranked as important as other business issues. We do everything we can to avoid negatively impacting the environment, and building a sustainable business forms a core pillar of our organisation.
Within our environmental management system, these are just some of the things we consider:
- Monitoring and minimising site waste
- Segregating and recycling site waste
- Adopting best practice policies for control of noise and dust
- Sourcing of Timber/scaffold boards from PEFC Certified Supplier
- Recycling substantial levels of materials previously supplied
For more information download our environment and sustainability statement here.